Working with Us
We understand your need for someone who listens, provide answers to help you plan, takes care of the arrangements, and makes your trip a perfect experience. We Are Your South Pacific & Australia Travel Agents.
Corinne Goodman, Founder
Fully Accredited South Pacific Travel Agency
Bonded & Insured For Your Maximum Protection
How We Work
More Than A Travel Agency
Philanthropy, Home & Abroad
Founded in 1998, Down Under Endeavours is a premier luxury travel agency and are well-respected experts in South Pacific locales, culture and history of this magnificent corner of the world. We have worked extremely hard to earn a sterling reputation in the luxury travel industry, making sure each and every client has an experience of a lifetime, as is evident by our increasing number of delighted travelers. We have appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show Fabulous Without Fortune, as we designed a trip of a lifetime to Australia for two very special guests.
Each and every one of our handcrafted itineraries are fashioned for the most discerning of travelers who demand the best the South Pacific has to offer, while staying within budget. You can count on our vast expertise to guide you along every step of your journey, from the initial planning as to where begin your travels, to your final journey home. Each day will be tailored to your personal interests, your travel schedule, your energy level, and your travel preferences.
At Down Under Endeavours, we have perfected the art of a customized experience, one you simply will not find in a brochure or on a website. Many of our travel partners are friends we have made over the years. If you want to travel these countries and see it through the eyes of the locals, you have come to the right place. No matter what your destination, you will enjoy many unique and exclusive experiences that are sure to delight and even surprise you.
Our passion for travel brings together a rare echelon of luxury travel specialists committed to your complete satisfaction; we visit the South Pacific multiple times throughout the year, researching new locales, building relationships with our partners, and experiencing the local culture and history.
We use only the top travel providers in the luxury market, as each place is rich with cultural traditions, luxurious accommodations, exclusive adventures, and one-of-a-kind experiences. Our associate travel offices in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Tahiti will be available to you for 24 hour support and are always happy to assist in any way imaginable.
Corinne Goodman, Founder and President
Born and raised in the town of Young, Australia, Corinne relocated to the United States in 1996 as a member of Tourism Australia. She founded Down Under Endeavours in 1998, focusing solely on enabling travelers the pleasure of enjoying the South Pacific in luxurious style. Ever the adventurer, Corinne has traveled to 5 of the 6 inhabitable continents in the past year, completing the Paris Marathon in April 2010. After Paris, she traveled straight to South Africa for a safari in the private Phinda game reserve, rugby matches in Durbin, and golf at Leopard Creek, site of the European PGA’s Dunhill Cup. She is an avid triathlete, golfer, snowboarder, and wine enthusiast. She is very active in the local Chicago community, as well as fundraising for charities such as the Hoyt Foundation.
We understand your need for someone who listens, provide answers to help you plan, take's care of the arrangements, and makes your trip a perfect experience. An outline of how we work:
1. A traveler seeking a professional travel consultant fills out a form, describing their travel style, destinations of interest, and time of year to vacation. We then match a consultant who best fits your style and needs.
2. Both via phone or email, your travel consultant will listen to your needs, wishes, personal touches and create a completely handcrafted vacation itinerary.
3. Your trip is refined up to three times, giving you ample time for you to know your travel consultant and what they can do to make this vacation your own unique trip. Up to this point, in excess of 8 hours has been spent hand crafting your vacation.
4. Purchase your trip. A deposit is required to secure hotels, flights, private guides, dinner reservations at exclusive restaurants, etc. Not quite ready to book? Your deposit will give us an indication you like what we do and will apply 100% to your trip when you finally decide on your final vacation itinerary.
5. You take your vacation with 24-hour local support in every country just a phone call away. You will never feel like you are on the other side of the world, even though you are.
6. Welcome home, your consultant will be in touch to see how your trip went, and to invite you to share travel reviews of your hotels, tours, experiences and travel consultant with our travel community.