Australia is filled with unique wildlife and wilderness; whether you’re visiting a wildlife sanctuary or voyaging into the outback to see animals in their natural habitat, there’s plenty fo explore. Down Under Endeavours can take you to a world of epic landscapes and animal encounters spanning across the South Pacific. From traveling to Rottnest Island to see smiling quokkas to cuddling with a koala in Queensland, we’re sure to find you and your fellow travelers something to enjoy!
Wildlife & Wilderness Adventures
- Kayak among fur seals in the quiet mist of New Zealand’s fiords
- Dive in the vibrant depths of the Great Barrier Reef
- Snorkel through the impossible blue of Fiji’s sea caves
- Cuddle a koala or hand-feed Tasmanian Devils at a wildlife sanctuary
- Unleash your inner Crocodile Hunter at Australia Zoo
- Experience a champagne breakfast with kangaroos in the Outback
- Swim with the dolphins in Kaikoura, New Zealand
- Travel to Rottnest Island for a quokka selfie
Down Under Endeavours handcrafts luxury vacations designed around your interests, timeframe, and budget. To get a taste of what’s possible, check out these sample itineraries. Have a look, see what catches your eye, then chat to the Down Under team to handcraft your adventure of a lifetime.