The South Pacific is filled with unique wildlife and wilderness; whether you’re visiting a wildlife sanctuary or voyaging into the outback to see animals in their natural habitat, there’s plenty fo explore. Down Under Endeavours can take you to a world of epic landscapes and animal encounters spanning across the South Pacific. From traveling to Rottnest Island to see smiling quokkas to swimming with wild dolphins in New Zealand, we’re sure to find you and your fellow travelers something to enjoy!
Wildlife & Wilderness Adventures
- Kayak among fur seals in the quiet mist of New Zealand’s fiords
- Dive in the vibrant depths of the Great Barrier Reef
- Snorkel through the impossible blue of Fiji’s sea caves
- Feed the sharks and rays in the stunning lagoon in Bora Bora
- Cuddle a koala or hand-feed Tasmanian Devils at a wildlife sanctuary
- Experience a champagne breakfast with kangaroos in the Outback
- Swim with the dolphins in Kaikoura, New Zealand
- Travel to Rottnest Island for a quokka selfie
Down Under Endeavours handcrafts luxury vacations designed around your interests, timeframe, and budget. To get a taste of what’s possible, check out these sample itineraries. Have a look, see what catches your eye, then chat to the Down Under team to handcraft your adventure of a lifetime.