Exclusively Yours – Private Experiences in the South Pacific
The South Pacific boasts a variety of locations ideal to escape the crowds and immerse oneself in nature. We have spent years curating some of the most exclusive and private experiences in this incredible region. Below are some of our favorite.
Australia is the perfect location to experience vast, remote spaces. With a population of only 25 million, it is the same size as the continental US. And there are plenty of unique and private experiences to be had throughout the country.
- Enjoy a private helicopter ride over the Great Barrier Reef, landing at Lizard Island for a killer snorkeling experience on the world’s most famous coral reef.
- Explore the Tasmanian Wilderness with your own Aussie bushman guide. Hike through pristine forests and white sand beaches, spot native wildlife in unique settings, and alfresco dine under a million stars
- Escape city life at Pretty Beach house, just 2 hours from Sydney. With only 4 secluded villas, this is a great locale to explore Bouddi Peninsula’s deserted beaches and remote sandstone cliffs.
- Charter a private yacht and navigate one of Australia’s most remote locations, the Kimberley’s. Famous for the Horizontal falls and world class fishing, it is also home to white, sandy beaches, aboriginal cave art, and isolated river-ways.
The Cook Islands
The 15 islands of the Cooks lie halfway between New Zealand and Hawaii, scattered across 1.2 million square miles of breathtaking ocean. The Cook Islands have always been home to wide open beaches, no crowds and simply a place to take in the local culture.
- Book a Two Bedroom Villa at Te Manava Suites with your own exclusive access to the white sand beach. With your own private kitchen, you can try your hand at cooking local dishes on your own or with a private chef.
- Rent scooters for the day, take a ride around the island and find a local fish shack for the catch of the day. Enjoy your lunch on the beach.
- Fly to Aitutaki and stay at the Escape Villas in a One Bedroom Villa with your own private pool and private beach access. For a fun day adventure, charter a private boat for a stop at One Foot Island, snorkeling on the stunning blue lagoon and locally produced, fresh lunch.
French Polynesia has 118 beautiful islands and remote atolls. With two thirds of the population residing on the main island of Tahiti, a remote escape is made effortless. Discover why paradise is the common coined phrase here in French Polynesia.
- Care to enjoy the popular Society Islands of Moorea and Bora Bora in total privacy? Rent a private yacht to cruise the remote waterways, explore untouched islands by day and shore in calm waters by night. Available with a variety of capacities, you can enjoy your stay with a few friends or family members.
- Head to Tetiaroa Private Island where you can indulge in the spa or degustation menu at the only resort on the island: The Brando. The resort has been designed so that you never have to leave your spacious abode. Hire the 3-bedroom residence for the ultimate indulgence and privacy.
- Perhaps you enjoy being off the grid where no one can track you down. A modern day Robinson Crusoe may enjoy the islands of Huahine, Raiatea, Taha’a, Rangiroa or even the archipelago of the Marquesas Islands.
Fiji is a cluster of reef islands in the deep blue Pacific. Thin roads wind through lush rainforest, past waterfalls and gentle beaches to small seaside resorts. Offshore, neon fish dart between bursts of coral.
- At Vomo Island resort you can choose from selection of private residences perfect for multi-generational families, reunions and couples seeking a sophisticated private island experience. They will not disappoint.
- Kokomo’s residences are a must – Positioned on the hilltops, and surrounded by lush tropical gardens, each one offers views from sunrise to sunset. They are your home away from home while in Fiji, but also come with your own private butler and nanny for the duration of your stay!
- Looking for exclusivity? Six Senses villas are amazing and offer just that – Inspired by the natural beauty and traditional Fijian designs the villas feature private swimming pools, decks and outdoor showers and baths, with some of the accommodations offering direct beach views and ocean access. With the choice from 1-5 bedrooms you can bring the whole family along (or just the two of you).
New Zealand is home to some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. From breathtaking mountain views to glacier fed lakes and rivers, this country never disappoints. And there are plenty of private experiences to be had in these remote locales.
- Immerse yourself in pristine Kiwi wilderness in the off the beaten path experience with Pure Pods. These truly one of kind small homes can be hard to get to, but they offer the epitome of social distancing.
- Explore the stunning Abel Tasman National park from the privacy of your own luxury charter boat. Captain and crew included!
- Stay in private home at one of the world’s top luxury lodges like Cape Kidnapppers, Matakauri, or Huka Lodge
- Enjoy a private helicopter charter that will whisk you from the iconic shores of Milford Sound up the remote and visually stunning west coast, finishing the day with a champagne toast on a glacier