Bula! Everyone needs to take some time for a little rest & relaxation. One of our favorite places to relax on vacation is Fiji! Especially if it’s at Namale Resort & Spa.
The pristine beaches of Namale. Image: Namale Resort & Spa
Located on the gorgeous island of Vanua Levu in Fiji, Namale is an all-inclusive resort, surrounded by pristine beaches and breathtaking tropical settings. With unparalleled bliss and every amenity at your fingertips, at Namale, you can connect with nature; the people you love and most of all- connect with yourself. Everything about Namale is luxury and comfort, from the all-inclusive amenities & accommodations to the activities and award-winning spa.
With a plethora of accommodations, Namale has many types of bures and one bedroom villas, as well as Bula Houses.
– The gorgeous bures (the Fijian word for home) are tucked away amongst lava pinnacles, lush jungle foliage or majestic rain trees; each bure is luxurious and full of charm. Featuring a bedroom, sitting area, bathroom with sliding glass doors that open to a private deck, impeccable design and exotic furnishings, linens, a king size bed and refreshment center where morning tea and coffee can be prepared and enjoyed on your private deck.
– One Bedroom Villas & Bula Houses are spacious and the ultimate luxury accommodations. You’ll find them situated on volcanic uplifts, rockformations and lava pinnacles. These properties consist of a main house accompanied by a guesthouse and private bures. They are ideal accommodations for large parties, such as wedding parties, corporate retreats and family holidays.
A personal plunge pool at one of the bures. Image: Namale Resort & Spa
At the Spa & Sanctuary, you can feel your stress and troubles melt away. The spa features indulgent treatments inspired by ancient wisdoms and healing traditions. Set on a volcanic cliff near a lush rainforest, this amazing spa is constructed from native palm wood, rock and palm thatch. The spa features two treatment rooms, with garden views and two with ocean views; as well as a lounge, foot soak, massage lounge, and a mani/pedi room. You can even take your spa treatment/massage into your private villa OR outside into the lush tropical environment that surrounds you.
The amazing Namale Spa at sunset. Image: Namale Resort & Spa
If you’re up for a little more excitement and a little less lazy day, there are plenty of activities to do at Namale. Below is a list of just some of the wonderful adventures you can have:
- Freshwater swimming in the resorts wonderful pools
- Reef & Tide Pool Exploring
- 9-hole Golf (with 18 tee boxes)
- Scuba Diving
- Rainforest & Waterfall hikes
- Horseback Riding
- Coconut Shows & Tours
- Village Craft Days
- Wake Boarding
- Hand Line Fishing
- Fijian Village Tours
- Paddle Boarding
Paddle boarding at Namale. Image: Namale Resort & Spa