This 4-night package brings you the best of New Zealand: exhilarating golf, stunning locations, and exquisite food and wine experiences.
Since it was founded in 1924, Huka Lodge has been the best-kept secret of the international A-List. This exquisite property nestles beside the deep turquoise-green waters of the Waikato River, upstream from the spectacular Huka Falls. Within 17 acres of private grounds, there are just 25 suites, including the exclusive Alan Pye Cottage and the Owner’s Cottage.
Play 18 holes at the Wairakei International Golf Course, just a 5-minute drive from Huka Lodge, and then venture a little further afield and play at The Kinloch Club, New Zealand’s only Jack Nicklaus Signature Course. Both these courses are magnificent and offer spectacular scenery, along with world-class golf experiences.
Wharekauhau Country Estate is a 5,500-acre historical sheep station perched high on the clifftops overlooking the dramatic Palliser Bay coastline. The lodge is designed in the feel of an Edwardian country house, with accommodations in separate Cottage Suites dotted amongst the pastures and gardens.
Enjoy a day out playing 18 holes of golf at the Royal Wellington Golf Club. Royal Wellington is considered one of the best private members’ parkland courses in New Zealand, and was chosen to host the 2017 Asia-Pacific Amateur Championship.
4-Night Stay and Play Package Inclusions
- 2 nights Huka Lodge – Junior Suite
- Pre-dinner drinks with canapés, 5-course dinners, and full country breakfast daily
- Green fees for 2, golf cart and club hire at Wairakei International Golf Course and The Kinloch Club
- Return transfers to and from golf courses
- 2 Huka Lodge caps and a copy of Worlds Apart to take home, featuring all 3 of The Huka Retreats sister properties
- Return Taupo airport transfers
- 2 nights Wharekauhau Country Estate – Cottage Suite
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés, 4-course dinner, and full country breakfast daily
- Green fees for 2, golf cart and club hire, return helicopter transfers, and picnic lunch at Royal Wellington Golf Course
- Guided quad bike tour of Wharekauhau farm
Terms & Conditions: Package based on 2 travelers sharing accommodation. Inquire for pricing details. Valid for travel April 1, 2018 – March 31, 2019.