Overall, the trip was amazing. We are eager to share our feedback. Most importantly, we want to thank you for coordinating such a fabulous trip for us on such short notice.
Below are a few highlights:
- Thanks for the recommendations on location in Melbourne; although we booked the hotel ourselves, we thought we were in the best area.
- One thing we appreciated about the travel agents in Australia was that they gave detailed driving directions, recommendations for restaurants, etc.
- We LOVED Sydney. As you know, we stayed in the Rocks and it was great.
- Bridge Climb was a Don’t Miss (which I’m sure you know).
- We loved Hunter Valley and wish we had more time; the B&B was great, as were the recommended restaurants.
- We loved Black Water rafting but wish we would have done the tougher of the two options.
- Queenstown was probably the top highlight of the whole trip; all of the excursions were great. We didn’t want to leave. I loved skydiving BTW and NZone was very professional.
- The Franz Josef glacier hike was very cool but ran quite late….something to maybe keep in mind when booking back-to-back excursions for clients; we only had 30 minutes in between when we should have had two hours or so. We really liked the place we stayed in; it was nice to have a kitchen after eating so many meals out.
- We LOVED our private guide in Marlborough, Hamish. He even invited Ryan to play golf with him the next day, which he did. We really had a great time.
- Everything about Likuliku in Fiji was great: the food, service, accommodations, etc.
This was a trip of a lifetime and we thank you very much for helping us make it happen. Everything was great and we appreciate your help.
–Hadley & Ryan
Suggested similar trip: A Taste of Australia and New Zealand Vacation