April 11 – 18, 2020 • Sydney, Australia
Witness the best of the best barefoot water skiers from around the globe battle it out for the title of 2020 IWWF World Champion! Catch the world’s biggest barefoot waterski event in beautiful Sydney, Australia—home to sparkling harbors, sunny beaches, and world-famous sites.
Don’t miss a thing when you head down under! Our travel experts will work with you to make the most of your time in Sydney, plus extend your trip with bucket list destinations like the Great Barrier Reef, Great Ocean Road, and Kangaroo Island.
Beyond Waterski: Design Your Perfect Trip
Top Sydney Tours:
- City highlights touring by bicycle
- Lunch cruises on beautiful Sydney Harbour
- Tackling the Sydney Harbour BridgeClimb
- Seaplane excursion with oceanside lunch
- Whale watching harbour tours
- Foodie tours with a local chef
More to Explore in Australia:
- Snorkeling and diving the Great Barrier Reef
- Sunset camel rides in the Outback
- Exploring Melbourne—Australia’s sports capital
- Hiking with native wildlife in rugged Tasmania
- Local tours of Kangaroo Island
- Shark cage diving along the Great Ocean Road
Photos courtesy of our luxury travel designers
Why Down Under Endeavours?
Each booking supports USA Watersports athletes
Personalized itinerary designed by the top Australia experts
Manage all flights, hotels, tours, and transfers in one place
24/7 local support while you travel
“When researching on our own, a lot of the most popular activities that came up were very touristy, or large group excursions, which we are not typically into. I appreciated the honest opinion of everyone that helped us at DUE, to ensure we got a truly authentic and local experience of Australia and New Zealand!”
–Sarah & Andrew
Your Official Travel Provider
Down Under Endeavours is the Official Travel Provider for the USA World Barefoot Waterski Team. Whether you’re an athlete, fan, or family member, we will handcraft the ultimate trip to Australia around your travel dates. For each booking, we will make a donation in your name to the 501C3 to support USA Watersports athletes.